Attorney’s services in the field of labor law are addressed both to those in need of legal assistance in this area of employees and employers. Labor law is an extremely extensive branch of the Polish legal system, which is often subjected to many significant amendments. These changes, though often necessary and positive, mean that many people may feel a bit lost, and it happens that the lack of necessary knowledge leads them to a number of legal problems. Employee-employer relations have a special character. In spite of the resulting subordination of one side to another, it is worthwhile to be implemented in harmony and mutual understanding. However, in practice it can be different, and then the support of a lawyer may be necessary. When is it worth seeking help and what can we expect from a lawyer? About this below. Welcome!
How can a lawyer help us?
Offers of law firms specializing in labor law are addressed to anyone who needs legal assistance in this area. There have been more and more foreigners on the Polish labor market for a long time, who are not always well versed in the regulations in force when taking up employment. That is why they are becoming the clients of the office more and more often. The most common services that we can use include especially:
- an opinion on the material liability of an employee;
- help in resolving conflicts between an employer and an employee (for example, issues regarding the reinstatement of an employee who is being unduly dismissed or those related to mobbing);
- an opinion and explanation of the complexities arising from documents (for example from a contract of employment);
- clarification of provisions relating to collective labor law;
- development of work regulations;
- defending customer’s interests before a labor court;
- explaining the principles on which each employment relationship should be based.
Where to look for help?
Many law firms operating in the Republic of Poland provide assistance in the field of labor law. This peculiar interest in this subject is caused in particular by the fact that there are still more and more cases related to this branch in the courts. There may be a lot of problems arising from the employment relationship, and ignorance of Polish law may make it difficult to solve them. That is why it is so important to apply for help to professionals early enough, when the chances of benefiting from the ending of the matter are as great as possible.
Looking for a law firm that will handle our case, it is worth paying attention to those that specialize in labor and social security law, and can boast about experience and successes in this area. It is really worth looking for a lawyer who not only knows the regulations in force, but can also explain them to the client in an understandable way. In this profession, as in every one you work with people and for people, empathy and respect are important first of all.